There is never a dull moment at the world famous Casino Pier in Seaside Heights, New Jersey (NJ) based at the heart of the Jersey Shore. We have 40 exciting rides, imported from all over the world.
We promise you and your family memories you will cherish forever. From the exhilarating Star Jet roller coaster with its thrilling high speeds to the relaxing Sky Ride that gives you the best view of the shore. The kids will enjoy the endless amounts of kiddie rides, while the brave at heart can experience the haunted Stillwalk Manor.
For even more excitement, try your hand at our many games of chance, play a round of roof-top miniature golf, or spend some time in our fun-fill arcade with all of the latest video & redemption games of chance.
The Casino Pier opens the weekend of Palm Sunday and continues to open on weekends until mid-June (date to be announced) when we are then open full time through Labor Day. After Labor Day, we continue to stay open weekends through September. These openings are always dependant on the weather so please call us if there is any question about our hours of operation. Come see what the Jersey Shore has to offer!
Job duties include:
- Operate and control amusement park ride devices and machines.
- Safely perform job duties that are explained during comprehensive ride operator and safety training.
- Interact with customers, including greeting them, taking ticket admission, enforcing height restrictions, explaining and enforcing safety regulations, and answering general questions.
- Interact with coworkers. Ride Operators are rotated throughout multiple rides, some which require 2 or more operators to safely control.
- Ride Operators work outside and are exposed to sunlight. Periods of standing, walking, and concentration are required.
- Flexible schedule, various shifts are available.
Ticket Sales Booths
- Exchange ride tickets, for admission, for customer's money.
- Interact with customers, providing a friendly greeting and exchange.
- Answer various questions about ticket prices, the admission system, height restrictions, locations of bathrooms, first-aid, and management, and other general questions. Answers to questions are explained during training.
- Ticket Booth sellers are required to sit for periods of time, perform repetitive tasks, and have high-level of interaction with customers and coworkers.
- Basic math skills are required. Ticket selling guides and calculators are always available.
- Credit Card machines are used. Training is provided for proper use.
- Friendly and energetic people are required.
- Customer interaction required.
- Must have a basic understanding of cleaning, products, and cleaning tools.
- Must have a high level of personal cleanliness and hygiene to ensure enforcement of sanitary conditions.
- Extremely limited positions. Applicants should consider another department to increase chance of hiring.
- Specialized stands: Ride Souvenir Photo Booth, Airbrush Tattoo, and Golf Attendant.
- Basic math and cashiering skills required (will train)
- Airbrush Tattoo: uses stencils and requires little artistic ability, however creativity and an artistic eye are encouraged (will train)
- Friendly, outgoing, customer oriented people are required.
- Limited positions. Applicants may want to consider applying for Games -or- Ticket Booth Sales to discuss transferring to the Auxiliary Department as positions become available.
- Operate games where customers test their skill and luck to win prizes.
- Interact with customers, providing friendly greeting, encouragement, and congratulations upon winning.
- Identify potential customers and encourage them to play.
- Requires handling money, making change, and providing correct prizes. Training program will cover all required information.
- Friendly and outgoing people are required.
NEWS & EVENTS
* Register for an Account!
* 2013 - Hiring for 2013 will begin March 1, 2013 at Midnight.